Jena 6 / Six Video Coverage of Protest March / Rally today, September 20, 2007, in Jena, Louisiana:
- If you haven't heard of the Jena Six (6), here's the most eloquent low-down I've read thus far...
- And Mychal Bell -- one of the Jena Six (6) -- was denied bond. Mychal Bell doesn't sound like a choir boy, but neither do the white students who purportedly cracked a black student's head open with a bottle -- and are not facing 22 years in prison.
- Either way, I signed the Jena Six (6) petition just now...
- ...and I donated my fin to the Jena Six (6) legal defense fund.
- The Lord alone knows if I'll be down in Jena, Louisiana for the planned march and rally for Mychal Bell on September 20th organized by Michael Baisden to ensure Bell's sentencing is fair...
- But I know God has worked thru us bloggers and protesters to free Shaquanda Cotton, will hopefully free Genarlow Wilson...and will prayerfully move like a mighty rushing wind to set all the Jena Six (6) free from racial injustice.
Hey! Where ya going? Don't leave without:
And check out my other sites:
an Online TV Guide Listing Free TV Shows to Watch on the Web,Find The Answers,Noel Gourdin's Website and 2007 Fantasy Football (Rap Video) Free Advice sites.