Tuesday, November 25, 2008

~ $37,000 Per Month in Affiliate Earnings - Rosalind Gardner Shows Her Earnings...

Maybe the same day after I was led to apologize for asking if Rosalind Gardner's book was scammy or not, she put up this cool video showing how much money's actually in her affiliate accounts.


She really is inspiring me with her philosophies -- and I see she's been in some of the programs for years, since 2001.


I believe I remember reading she had some dating sites and such.




Watch Rosalind Gardner's proof of actual affiliate earnings:



6 comments:

PuReWebDev said...

That's an impressive amount of revenue generated via affiliate sales. I think anyone can do it though with a little work, skill and dedication.

zawadi said...

nice video Paula

Deanna said...

Very impressive indeed. Affiliate marketing can be extremely lucrative if you know what your doing, can manage campaigns, and have a head on your shoulders. I know someone that made $660k last month alone off of affiliate marketing. Keep in mind he spent $2.2mil in advertising costs but still made $660k. It's all about money to make money in affiliate marketing generally..

Dino said...

wow $37 000 per year with an affiliate program.. wow that's a big internet marketing job...

dino

bhanu said...

Hi There... If that is really, I'm very surprised. Thanks for your Post. Its very Use for me. Increase my spirit.

law of attraction said...

well its great to earn $37000 in a year.Thanks for the info.

Paula Neal Mooney