Thursday, March 08, 2007

Paula's Privacy Policy

by Paula Neal Mooney

It's official.

I'm entering the big time.

And it turns out the "big time" requires webmasters to have a privacy policy.

So, in order not to bore my dear readers to tears with the hum drum legal mumbo jumbo of my following privacy policy, I've interspersed it with some of my favorite pics of me.




These are pics of me at my 8th grade graduation, hanging out at my sister's graduation from Rice University (where she got her MBA -- you go, Amber!), me and my hubby, etc.

They should make up for that truly-heinous postpartum pic of me that I posted yesterday, all in the name of greater good.

And here's the all-important privacy policy -- I'll keep you all up to date with where it leads!


PAULA'S PRIVACY POLICY

(Gotta love the alliterative sound of that!)


INTRODUCTION:
I want my users to understand any information collected by this site, how it is used, and under what circumstances, if any, it is ever disclosed.

WEBSITE ADMINISTRATION:

Business Name: Real Moms Media
Location: Akron, Ohio
Website URL: http://paulamooney.blogspot.com
Website e-mail: cpmooney@aol.com

INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE:


I respect each site visitor's right to personal privacy. To that end, I collect and use information throughout this site as disclosed in this privacy statement.

Email subscribers will never have their email addresses turned over nor sold by me to anyone.

Services used by this site -- including FeedBlitz, StatCounter, and FeedBurner -- guarantee the same thing in their respective privacy statements. No spam!




NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES:

Any changes or updates to this privacy policy will be posted here.


Digg!


Wanna make $7.50 to blog about this post?
Sign up with PayPerPost and check out their Review My Post program:


Subscribe to Paula Mooney by Email

Paula Mooney's Musings

Bookmark http://www.paulamooney.blogspot.com/ or
Add me to Technorati FavoritesTechnorati fav me, please!

Tags:
,,,,

12 comments:

zaki said...

I'm beginning to enjoy being the first person to comment for your post....Actually, I've just done that twice...including this post....Maybe you realised that...

Great to see your photos...the younger version of you...+ your husband...

That Journalist said...

Paula you postpartum pic has nothing on mine! My hair was busted, I hadn't slept in days due to a fever in a hospital that meant nurses had to come into my room every two hours to take my temp (and yes, that meant while I was sleeping too!). I think you look pretty in your pic with ur daughter. You look like a happy new mom. :)

Laura said...

Thanks for sharing all the fun photos!

theBarefoot said...

Big time? At least while I'm eating your dust, I can say, "I knew you when." Super Paula Away!

Paula Neal Mooney said...

Yeah, Zaki - I like being first over there, too!

Thanks, Tara - To quote St. Elmo's Fire, it was the maniacal smile of a psychopath...

Glad you like the pics, Laura.

Hey, Barefoot Randy, you'll be right there with me!

blogpaul said...

1. Hot
2. Not
3. Hot
4. EXCUUUUSE ME???? Who's he????
5. Someones mom

notfearingchange said...

I like the photos! Good job!

notfearingchange said...

I love the pics!

StreetBoyz2BiznizMen said...

HI PAULA LOVIN THE PRIVACY POLICIES AND THE PICS WIH YOU AND HUBBY AND 8TH GRADE! YOUR SO DAMN PRETTY GYRL!!

i CAN RELATE TO THE PP DEPRESSION, I REMEMBER BEING DEPRESSED AFTER HAVING MY SON! I FELT SO EMPTY ALONE AND SAD, I WAS LIKE DAMN I AM SUPPOSE TO BE HAPPY, YA KNOW REJOICING, OF COURSE I GOT OVER IT!! LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF MOTHER HOOD.

KWiz said...

Great post Paula! Your pictures are beautiful! Thanks for being so open and transparent to share them with your readers!

theBarefoot said...

Don't be hatin' Paul.

Paula loves me best
'Cause I got my RSS
The feed is on
All nite long
So just forget the rest

--Burma Shave

Paula Neal Mooney said...

Oh Randy the Barefoot -

You win! You win!

Paula Neal Mooney