Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Contract Meme: No Fire, No Blog Post

by Paula Neal Mooney

I've been tagged. And I didn't have to wait around for this contract meme like a sad school girl sitting alone at a dance. Laura Spencer of Writing Thoughts tagged me for the new contract meme game going 'round the net.

It's a contract meme for writers, basically a sort of personal or professional mission statement. I could go all deep with my contract meme and set up a bunch of lofty goals that I may break by tomorrow, so I'm gonna "keep on, keep on, keep on" doing what has given me any measure of success and viewership and eyeballs thus far: following the Holy Ghost's leading to tell me what to write.

So my contract meme is pretty simple:
No Holy Ghost fire, no blog post.

In turn, I'm tagging for this writers' contract meme (boy, now you can really find out who reads your blog):

1 - Scott Nance of Life, the Universe...
2 - Bonnie Calhoun of Bonnie Writes
3 - Tisha! (what is your last name?) of Serenity Quest
4 - Chi and K of WildWildClothing
5 - Tara Pringle of Words 'n' Such

"And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them." Acts 2:3
Subscribe to Paula Mooney by EmailPaula Mooney's Musings

Bookmark http://www.paulamooney.blogspot.com/ or
Add me to Technorati FavoritesTechnorati fav me, please!

Get Chitika eMiniMalls

Tags: , , ,

2 comments:

Tisha! said...

my last name is "Best" :) wow i'm gonna have to give a good think about this meme...

Laura said...

That's a good one Paula! It covers everything. (I'm glad you played the contract meme game.)

Paula Neal Mooney