Skip to main content

Ellen Pompeo Playboy Pics Reveal...

by Paula Neal Mooney

Ellen Pompeo Playboy pics reveal more about Ellen Pompeo's character than anything else in January's issue of Playboy.

Whoa, Ellen Pompeo got naked for Playboy? is what I thought this morning when I saw one of the pics of Ellen Pompeo from her Playboy spread.

But further review of the piece about Ellen Pompeo's Playboy spread revealed that the actress in fact did not get naked for the old geezer mag, which made me proud and think: Good job, Ellen Pompeo! Way to foil all the folks eagerly typing in "Ellen Pompeo naked pics" and "Ellen Pompeo nude pics" and "Ellen Pompeo Playboy spread" today.

(Go home and ogle the wife of your youth instead. Order her this hot number and when it arrives, tell her to ditch the sweats and put it on, no matter how fat she thinks she looks. Yeah, the big flabby wifey may not be as hot as Ellen Pompeo nor the woman modeling it, but hey...you're no Josh Duhamel anymore either.)

I admit I get pangs of jealousy when I read and view pics of women like Ellen Pompeo, who at 37, is my same age. It's like Ellen Pompeo is living some alter-image life of mine: a hit show, world travels, no kids, skinny as all get out. (Though Ellen Pompeo did say in the text that accompanies her Playboy pics that she wants to gain weight.)

But then I remember that all that glitters ain't gold in Ellen Pompeo's tinsel town. Don't get me wrong, I still make the most of products like Crest WhiteStrips Renewal Age Defying Strips to keep the paint on the barn looking new, but I also revel in what I've got right here in the heartland.

Which reminds the mom in me to ask: Have y'all seen this new Listerine Agent Cool Blue Plaque-Detecing Rinse that turns the plaque blue in your mouth so you know where to brush? Gotta be the coolest thing I've ever seen:

Oh well. Back to the topic at hand: Ellen Pompeo's Playboy pics: I wonder what Chris Ivery, Ellen Pompeo's fiancee, thinks about his future wife's Playboy pics? May he's not the jealous type.

You know you love it. Drop back at http://www.paulamooney.blogspot.com/ for more, more, more!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Comments

T.P. Jefferson said…
While you may talk about Ms. Grey's Anatomy having what seems to be "the life," I think you've got a great life too. Kids, a husband, a growing writing career and undeniable talent. THAT's what I desire. And you keep mentioning that you want to lose weight...Um, unless you've gained like 200 lbs since the last time I saw you, you are my idol for what I want to look like after 2 (or more) kids. I think you have a fabulous body, be happy. :)
Paris David said…
Thanks, Tara! You're too sweet. God is good...ain't He? I guess I wouldn't be a woman if I didn't want to lose 5 pounds, heh? Unless I was like Ellen Pompeo, wanting to gain weight.

I can't wait to see your little baby. I hope life is good...

Popular posts from this blog

Paula's List of Blogger Salaries...Are you on the list?

Update: For those who continue to enjoy this post, check out my website about 50 real online people making more than $50k per year , and my page where I update my online salary . UPDATE: Before you read any further or especially link to this old list, please check out "Paula's New List of Blogger Salaries (and Webmasters, Affiliate Marketers, Content Scrapers, Domainers and any other title you can think of) June 2007" by clicking here! ~ Thanks, PAULA NEAL MOONEY by Paula Neal Mooney One of my favorite features in Parade magazine is the issue where they grab a random sampling of people and report their incomes -- from the millionaires to the working poor. Since I'm fascinated with how much money bloggers and webmasters are making nowadays, I've created a similar list -- a random sampling of people making money on the net. Who's on Paula's List of Blogger and Webmaster Salaries? I spent hours and hours scouring the internet for the last-reporte

Paula's New List of Blogger Salaries (and Webmasters, Affiliate Marketers, Content Scrapers, Domainers and any other title you can think of) June 2007

FIND OUT HOW MUCH BLOGGERS REALLY MAKE ONLINE -- CHECK OUT THIS NEW WEBSITE ABOUT MONEY-MAKING ONLINE CALLED 50 OVER $50K... by Paula Neal Mooney The time has come. The time is now. Paula N. Mooney will you please publish that list now?! (Yes, I fancy Dr. Seuss' iambic pentameter.) My WebMaster blest me with a viral post called "Paula's List of Blogger Salaries," and the response was so wonderful, here lies an update. It's bigger and better than ever before with more pics, and double the amount of bloggers, webmasters, domainers, affiliate marketers (or a smidgen of some or all of those titles) and their reported incomes. How Much Do You Make? Money is funny. The abundance of it, the lack of it, the subject of cash in general gets attention. While some invoke their choice not to post their online income nor discuss it at all, I've always been of the Suze Orman mindset ever since I read her first book. Suze encourages people to talk ab

Digg.com's Autobury Secret Blacklist...Are you still being banned by automatic burying?

UPDATE: PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK TO DIGG THIS STORY AND TELL DIGG TO PLAY FAIR... by Paula Neal Mooney Many of us know the power of Digg.com, dreamed up by Kevin Rose, who touted it as a "user driven" site that says it allows the general public to determine the stories they want to see make it to the front page by voting for interesting articles they find across the web. The more votes the public gives an article, the better chance it should have to make it to the front page. Theoretically... The power of Digg's front page Digg.com -- according to Alexa -- is now more popular than The New York Times. Getting one of your articles or blog posts to the front page of Digg.com will get your website seen by plenty of eyes. John Chow experienced a one-day traffic record of 55,856 page views when one of his posts hit the front page of Digg. Digg Bans Domains...then Supposedly Unbans Them One day, Digg banned me -- I'm still not clear why. I found out they banned a whole bun