Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Rev. Run's Baby's Death - Watch the family on Oprah speak of their loss and hope...

by Paula Neal Mooney

The Rev Run on Oprah Video: Watch it and cry, then praise the Lord God...


tAnYeTTa said...

i saw them on oprah! they look very happy! what's up with oprah's latest hairstyles? ok nevermind :)

Skee Stylus said...

Thank you for the visit to Highbridnation.com. Thank you for the words of encouragement.

I realized after watching the 1AM replay of Oprah (don't ask) that I had been carrying this sorrow and mourning in my life for my best friend and godbrother for far too long.

His life was tragic enough, I should celebrate him in his passing not continue the tough legacy he lead as a mortal. He's in God's hands now and better care than I could have ever given him.

Skee Stylus

1jonboy said...

Very nice blog I love the Rev and his great fanily I was very sorry for there loss. Its funny after all these years I started to read the bible again thanks Rev. I hope you can visit my website sometime ONLINE SHOPPING MALL
best regards GOD BLESS

Paula Neal Mooney