Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Over $16K in 6 months from blogging

Just calculated all my writing income thus far for the first 6 months of 2011 and wrote a long post about how I got the $16K.

I like this pic I took for one of my niche blogs about Sally Hansen nail strips, but honestly, I think people aren't buying a lot of those that I see coming thru. I gotta check again.

It's been a good and long and pretty productive day, but it's time to get away from this nice, new laptop.

I just saw an interesting proposal about tithing 10% of our time each day to God -- and I'm intrigued by the 2.4 hours of time that could be set aside to learn more about what direction my life should take.

I'll admit, while I can be good about the giving of money -- I probably could spend a lot more quiet time trying to hear from heaven.

Let me go start...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That was good enough for you to keep on going.
Keep up the good deed.

Unknown said...

wow, that was expensive. It was a big income i guess.

Jonathan L. Elano said...

This is terribly awesome! I just can't imagine $16K for six months? I am just sure you really are a genius and expert in blogging. Please give as incites on how did you got it!

Paula Neal Mooney