Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tim Ferriss' California wine country conference will bring him $1.4 to $2 million for 'Opening the Kimono'

Timothy Ferriss, the four-hour guy just wrote about a California wine country conference in a secret location to happen from August 19 - 21, 2011.

Sounded great so far -- I used to live near wine country, and have enjoyed both Napa Valley and Sonoma Valley wineries and spas and had a good time.

The conference disallows any reporting, recording, etc.

It's open to 200 people and I said "Woo hoo" or something like that when I saw the cost:

$7,000 if you sign up this week
$8,500 if you sign up next week
$10,000 if you sign up the week after that

So if all 200 people sign up this week, that's $1.4 million grossed... if all 200 wait till the week after that, that's $2 million grossed.

Yowza! I'm learning not to hate or have any ill will towards people with money, as learned in the Secrets of a Millionaire Mind book.

I hope the gathering is worth it. Maybe they'll be so tipsy, they'll think they're getting great tips.

But seriously, I sent his Four-Hour Work Week book to my sister-in-law and brother-in-law, yet I haven't read all of his stuff yet. I do like his energy, and plenty of people rave about him.
Read more details..


Harmanjit Singh said...

I want to contact you Paula. What's the best way? Wanna take guidance from you!

Paula Neal Mooney said...

Hi Harmanjit, just let me know your questions and I'll answer there here.


Paula Neal Mooney