Thursday, October 14, 2010

PBS covers

PBS covers

PBS has written about -- and I plan to pour over that article and watch the videos of Rick Blair, CEO of soon.

But right now, I just want to jump back on Examiner and write, so I'll read it later.

It looks like a good doozy...


Mrs. Z said...

Paula, I've done a little research and like your writing. I'm looking for an Examiner writer who knows her stuff to put together and publish an article covering Posi Music. I have the press release, and can provide you with interviews and all you need to get this rolling. If you're interested give me a shout. Thanks for your consideration. Blessings, Lori Zwermann

Funride said...

Hey Paula, after reading some of your posts I realize you`re an apologist (I never heard about it before). I´ll have to check it out.
I have been writing at Hubpages with good results so I must also try other platforms ;)

Paula Neal Mooney