Monday, June 22, 2009

10 Grand is Buried Here - Microsoft Has Buried 10 Grand on the Internet, Guess I Gotta Switch over to IE from Firefox to Find the 10 Grand...


10 Grand is Buried Here - Microsoft Has Buried 10 Grand on the Internet, Guess I Gotta Switch over to IE from Firefox to Find the 10 Grand...

Microsoft has a "10 Grand is Buried Here" contest going on (click the attached pic in this post for more info) where they've buried $10,000 somewhere on the internet and the first one who finds the $10,000 wins the money.


I see that the buried 10 grand will be revealed on an IE8 browser, so I guess I've gotta switch over from my beloved Firefox Browser back to IE to find it.


They are giving clues on Twitter, so I'm going to go decipher them and pray I win. Or, whomever really needs the money to win.

5 comments:

Blogger Make Money said...

Nice post! Maybe you can add more post so I can tell all my friends to visit this blog....

Blogger Make Money

Odchudzanie Poznan said...

There's only one prize? Come on microsft, you can do better. If I knew there's hundreds of prizes like that I might start looking. Otherwise it's not worth to even open IE.

Hypotheek said...

Yeah, add some more!

Mary wilson said...

Great post, i think ff is better now. I stopped using Ie some years ago.

Ultralight Fishing said...

I've been using IE8 since testing. This thing has some decent upgrades, but is still a buggy MS product. Good luck on your venture! Maybe I'll stumble upon it!

Paula Neal Mooney