Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cell for Cash - How Much Cash Money Can You Get for Your Old Cell Phone?

Cell For CashI see that Cell for Cash is a hot search term now, actually, cell for cash is on fire right now in Google Trends -- so I popped over to CellforCash.com fully expecting some scammy site.


But I don't know, it looks legit. Oh -- I see now that Cell for Cash was featured on the Today Show and other programs, so maybe that explains the "cell for cash" buzz. It looks simple enough: Just chose the manufacturer, submit your info and send in your old cell phone that you don't need.


I don't even know if I have any old cell phones laying around. I might've thrown them away because I didn't know about the cell for cash program.


How much money do you get for your cell phones? It's cool, I popped in a Motorola RAZR brand and they tell you $11 for that phone.


So pop in your brand if you've got a cell phone you don't need and maybe you'll get some cash.




cell for cash, cash for cell, cash for cell phones, cell phone cash, money for cell phone, cell for money,cell phones for money

No comments:

Paula Neal Mooney