Washington Times Down All Day - When WashingtonTimes.com Comes Back Up, Maybe Then They'll Embrace Us Citizen Journalists


The Washington Times website has been down for most of the day -- at least the times I tried to find out about the Washington Times embracing citizen journalists.


I guess it's from all the attention received from a move I applaud -- many sites should follow suit as The Washington Times does and approve well-written and well-researched and well-thought-out citizen journalism.


But alas, even the cache of the story titled "Times embraces 'citizen journalism' - Washington Times" is down or unavailable right now. Guess the Washington Times as got to approach a better website host, too.


I can't talk. I've my share of days when my sites have gone down. And I've done stupid stuff to get them banned from Google.


The Washington Times gets over 100,000 pageviews a day, I see, according to StatBrain.com -- and I can't really tell who their web host is by using Who.Is, or rather, I just don't want to out a bad web host. Maybe it's the weather, who knows?


washington times,washington post, homeland security warns of right wing radicals, washington times newspaper, washingtontimes, joseph nacchio,submit stories, citizen journalists,washington times down

Comments

Villager said…
I never heard of StatBrain.com before. That is a nifty little utility...

peace, Villager

Popular Posts