Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DreamHost Down - Many DreamHost Websites Down on Tuesday, September 23, 2008...

DreamHost Down - Many DreamHost Websites Down on Tuesday, September 23, 2008...


I love DreamHost. I use them for most of my websites (all of my dot coms) because of their ease of use in installing WordPress with their awesome "one-click installs" -- but DreamHost has been experiencing some issues with their servers today, which I'm sure those DreamHost guys are on top of.

Of course the DreamHost downage came during one of my site's busiest traffic days -- but I'll bet you DreamHost fixes the problem soon.

I don't want to move anywhere else. How is BlueHost? Does anyone use them?

I'd really love to stay with DreamHost.

2 comments:

Ajith Edassery said...

I have been with HostMonster (BlueHost company)... They are kinda okay however, since I am in 10-12 hrs away from the US Timezone, their maintenance (though for a couple of mins) starts at my peak traffic time in India. It's kinda frustrating though I am more or less happy with their shared hosting service.

Ajith

Funny and Cool Shirts said...

You are a man with faith in your hosting company. Damn they should use you for a commercial or somethin. Good luck with that.

Paula Neal Mooney