Friday, August 01, 2008

PEREZ HILTON PAGE 1, PAGE 2 INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT OPEN THE INTERNET SITE ERROR...


Perez Hilton Page 1, Page 2, Whole Website Taken Down by Internet Explorer Error...




I never thought I'd see the day that Perez Hilton's site would be stopped by the dreaded "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet Site Operation Aborted" error, but I saw it today.


It's reportedly relatedly to SiteMeter -- find instruction on how to fix the "Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site operation aborted" Site Meter error -- plus, I recommend people download the free Firefox browser and use that instead to get on Perez Hilton's site.

9 comments:

brightviolet said...

thx, was wondering what happened to the site!

Anonymous said...

I use Firefox and get the same error message, have been for days.

Kirk said...

i also encountered this problem before but i had it fixed by my internet savvy brother...

Dreaming said...

i don't know why the error page showed.you are right.i think mozilla will not show any problem to get on Perez Hilton's site.

Team Building said...

That is kinda funny! Fire Fox is the only way to go these days when it comes to a browser. That is all I use, so I guess that is why I didn't notice the problem.

Swords said...

Have you find your way out of this problem?
I encounter the same problem as soon as I enable the SEO feature.
Which SEO system have you enabled on your mambo instance?

Mr. Music said...

Is that caused by only IE? how could that be? I didn't understand.

Hostmonster said...

Yeah same here..what did actually happen to this site.Thanks for letting me know of this.

Swords said...

Try now google chrome... may be not get any errors...

Paula Neal Mooney