Kohler Shower Commercial Video -- It Beats Tiger Woods in the Bridgestone Invitational in my Book!

Tiger's score? Heck if I know!by Paula Neal Mooney

Tiger Woods is playing "down the road a piece," as my grandfather "Daddy Elmer" used to say, at the Bridgestone Invitational here in Akron.

But since I usually prefer the commercials to the actual sporting events, I have no idea what the golf score are.

I'm blogging instead about this funny Kohler Shower Commercial I just saw.

Check out this video: Kohler Shower Commercial



Add to My Profile | More Videos

Oh yeah, I'm getting one of those Kohler Showers!

(And no, this is not a paid post.)


Paula Neal MooneyHey! Where ya going? Don't leave without:
  • subscribing for free to my blog by email
  • or add it to your Google Homepage or Reader
  • or add it to your Yahoo homepage
  • or any of your other favorite news readers for updates on blogger salaries, how to make money online, get more free traffic for your website and more...

  • And check out my other sites:
    WatchFreeEpisodes.com -- Watch full and partial episodes of your favorite TV shows and movies online -- all for free!
    FindTheAnswers.com -- Okay, I'm just tryin' to give this one some link love to get a Google Pagerank

    Comments

    Hey Paula- I live next to Kohler, it's the next town over and it's unique. Very hoity toity and stepford wife like (manicured- weird)...the piggly wiggly there has hard wood floors, a wine bar, sells luxury chocolates and high end. We almost bought a home there- and thinking about moving there but not sure, it's kind of cult like in a strange way. The showers and fixtures are something else though... I could live in a high end Kohler bathroom!!! -Michelle Gartner Smart not Cheap
    Rodrigo said…
    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. Thanks for the attention, bye). Até mais.
    Chris said…
    I wonder how much H20 this thing using during one shower?

    My wife and I are quite environmentally friendly and we conserve as much as possible but this thing looks like a water guzzler!

    Maybe it for people with more dollars then cents(sense).
    I am in the boat with you. I have got to get one of these. I wonder if my husband would buy it for me?......I could do what I always do and Pleeeeaaaaasssse. IF you loved me you would. WEll, he just bought me a computer hutch and a desk so I guess i will have to wait until my birthday.

    Popular Posts