Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Google Adsense Between Blogger/Blogspot Posts Widget -- Use it to easily place ads in between your blog posts...

by Paula Neal Mooney

I like that Google just announced this widget that allows Blogger/Blogspot blogs to put Google Adsense code in between (not within) posts.

Using Google's new Blogger/Blogspot Adsense widget, I put a wide ad unit with a background matching my header in between my posts.

At least it breaks up the posts nicely. Hope it pays.

I wish we could use Blogger's new Google Adsense widget to put image and video ads in between our posts easily -- guess we'll have to stick with the Blogger hacks to do that.


Paula Neal MooneyHey! Where ya going? Don't leave without:
  • subscribing for free to my blog by email
  • or add it to your Google Homepage or Reader
  • or add it to your Yahoo homepage
  • or any of your other favorite news readers for updates on how to make money online, get more traffic for your website and more...

  • And check out my other sites:
    WatchFreeEpisodes.com,Find The Answers,Noel Gourdin's Website and 2007 Fantasy Football Free Advice sites.

    2 comments:

    JA Huber said...

    Cool! Thanks for sharing, I should pay better attention to these things :)

    I Love the Beach :) said...

    Thanks Paula! I didn't realize this. I already went and changed my settings!!

    Paula Neal Mooney on Yahoo!

    Paula Neal Mooney

    Christian TV Examiner

    Internet Deals feed

    Christian Music Examiner