Sunday, March 11, 2007

How I Got Over by Mahalia Jackson

by Paula Neal Mooney

There's a song stirring in my soul today.

It's called "How I Got Over" by gospel legend Mahalia Jackson.

This is the only video clip with an itty-bit of How I Got Over in it that someone just added to YouTube days ago.

Amazing, from my God to my soul...

If anyone has a longer "How I Got Over" video with Mahalia Jackson singing, please let me know!


Wanna make $7.50 to blog about this post?
Click this image to sign up with PayPerPost and check out their Review My Post program:

Subscribe to Paula Mooney by Email

Paula Mooney's Musings

Bookmark or
Add me to Technorati FavoritesTechnorati fav me, please!

Tags: , ,

3 comments: said...

I love Mahalia, too -- nice post!

Zaki said...

I don't know about Mahalia, but from the short video, I can see she has a great voice!!!

I wasn't around for 3 days...I went to Kuala Lumpur, 400 miles from where I stay....Your blog is among the first I have to check after three days without internet!!! ha ha....

Paula Neal Mooney said...

Thanks Kween and Zaki!

Zaki, I'm flattered. And glad you find something interesting here...

Paula Neal Mooney