Friday, January 12, 2007

Five Things You Didn't Know About Me...

Five Things You Didn't Know About Paula Neal Mooney

1 - Oprah touched me and talked to me. I went to a taping of her show about dating in the 80s. Oprah shook my hand afterward, and during the show she teased my friend and I for moving our seats down front. "Y'all tryin' to get some dates!" Oprah teased.

2 - I slept with a staple in my finger all night when I was a little girl. My mom found it and freaked out and thank goodness I didn't get lockjaw.

3 - I tried to pledge Delta Sigma Theta in college but they rejected me. I was all prepared for the crazy questions they asked my friend who pledged, but during my interview their den mother was there so it was pretty tame and I was pretty lame. Someone told me they usually select darker-skinned girls; others say this is untrue. Still, I should've pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha...

4 - There's a tiny "hereditary hole" at the top of each of my ears, appendages that I can wiggle...

5 - I declared it in Jesus' Holy Name and He brought it to pass and laid it on my hubby's heart to spend his fantasy football winnings on a new point-and-shoot camcorder that is now in my hands. Look out, podcasting world!

Bookmark or Subscribe to Paula Mooney by Email

Paula Mooney's Musings

Add me to Technorati FavoritesAdd me to your Technorati favorites

Tags: , , , ,


Tisha! said...

5 mores things I know about you :-))

I have to say I am a bit shocked about Delta Sigma Theta and hope that they've matured since then.

Wiggle your ears for me LOL

Bonnie Calhoun said...

Yea...I want to see the ear thing too! know how I feel about being tagged!

Paula Neal Mooney