Ten Gifts for Bloggers by Paula Neal Mooney
With Christ’s birthday celebration fast approaching, what should you buy that special blogging someone in your life, your home office, or the general blogosphere?
Here are ten gifts-for-bloggers ideas:
1) Caffeinated libations – Keep bloggers’ witty metaphors rolling through the day and night by gifting your blogging baby with a cute Starbucks Assortment gift basket, or with a six-pack of Red Bull Energy Drink...hold the Grey Goose.
2 ) The latest blogging mags…or at least those that’ll keep your uber-blogger up to date on new blogging news. A subscription to a good blogging mag, Computerworld : the Newspaper for It Leaders, Inc. or Entrepreneur might be just the boost your blogger needs to turn their blogging business into a permanent job during 2007.
3) Blogging books. This is the blogging gift that my dad -- a new 85-year-old blogging hopeful – wants. Think I’ll start with Blogging for Business: Everything You Need to Know and Why You Should Care, which has gotten great reviews. And no offense, Daddy, but Blogging For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech)) might be a good basic beginning book, too, for you. We’ll see…this Publish and Prosper: Blogging for Your Business looks good also, and since my daddy catches on so well, it could help him market his Metro Business Service more effectively.
4) A Spa Retreat – Step away from the computer, you’ve probably told your obsessed blogger more than once. Give them a reason to, and give their achy shoulders a professional rub down at a swanky spa near you by giving them a spa gift certificate:
5) Gifts to turn them into vloggers, or video bloggers. You all know how hot I am over the Pure Digital PSV-351 30 Minute Point-and-Shoot Camcorder, so I’m sure your little blogger – future podcaster, that is – might like one too in order to help them easily upload those YouTube winners…
6) A printer-scanner-copier. I’m in love with my HP printer-scanner-copier. It helps me print out notes and copy stuff quickly, but mostly I adore the scanning feature to scan in old pics that fit nicely within my blog posts. If your blogger doesn’t have one, I highly recommended a PSC like HP’s Officejet 5610 All-in-One Printer, Copier, Scanner, Fax. Mine hasn’t failed me…
7) Their very own laptop – So you’ll never have to kick your blogger off their workstation mid-flow so you can check your fantasy football scores, or have the kids break their musings by whining to download another copy of SpongeBob SquarePants: The Battle for Bikini Bottom on your precious PC, get your blogging baby their own laptop.
8) This BlackJack cell phone is su-weet! Shows you that it’s easy to fall in love with products marketed smartly via TV, where I saw this Samsung i607 Blackjack Smartphone (Cingular) advertised. Bloggers can catch up on the latest music and videos and entertainment stuff to post about first, as well as enjoying broadband access…if they buy some extra services.
9) The six-figure blogging course by six-figure blogger Darren Rowse. I listened to the free preview and got some good tips from that. And since Darren has a gazillion subscribers and has helped me build my blogging business, I figure he knows what he’s talking about…
10) An Amazon gift certificate. Don't like any of the above gifts? Too late for free shipping? Too late for any shipping? Plain broke? Just buy them a little Amazon gift certifcate, have it emailed directly to them with a cute e-card and let your little blogger figure out their own blogging gift.
Hit me back at http://www.paulamooney.blogspot.com/ and let me know other good blogging gifts, oh ye bloggers!
gifts ,for ,bloggers ,vloggers ,Christmas ,ideas ,podcaster ,gift ,for ,blogger ,vlogger ,Christmas ,idea