Saturday, December 02, 2006

Pixelotto is The Million Dollar Homepage: Part Two

I'm pretty sure I had a vivid dream about the front page of The Million Dolllar Homepage.

Now that Alex Tew is back with The Million Dollar Homepage, Part 2, or Pixelotto, will I have Pixelotto dreams tonight?

Quick, somebody give me $200 to buy ad space so I can win a million from his Pixelotto!

Bookmark me at http://www.paulamooney.blogspot.com/ and drop back in some day to see what I'm up to next. Blessings and love, Paula

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

3 comments:

James said...

Win a free Pixelotto ad on Alex Tew's site at:

PixleLotto.com

See my blog for details

John said...

I found another site, but it's quite different - it doesn't sell pixels, but rather letters. http://www.lettermatrix.com

Anonymous said...

I like your cool blog and the useful info in your post. I also have a web site & blog about Work at Home so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

Paula Neal Mooney