Hello, I'm Paula Mooney

Check out my latest articles

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Happy Feet Sing and Dance Gloria

According to this review of the Happy Feet Sing and Dance Gloria toy from the Happy Feet movie from a fellow writer at Associated Content, Happy Feet Sing and Dance Gloria just might be the must-have toy of the season.


Guess if I get this electronic Happy Feet Sing and Dance Gloria for my kids for Christmas, I'd better not let them bathe it like I did the Happy Feet plush penguin toy in the egg that we got out of the kids' meal from Burger King today.

And I guess they have a Happy Feet Dancing Mumble too. I still gotta see the Happy Feet movie.




Bookmark or blogroll me at http://www.paulamooney.blogspot.com/ and drop back in some day to see what I'm up to next. Blessings and love, Paula

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Micheal sCHEAFER said...

I love the happy feet movie. My kids love it. Very entertaining.

Paula Neal Mooney