Monday, December 18, 2006

Black Blogs Fill a Niche...

Black Blogs Fill a Paula Neal Mooney

Okay, so I saw the Cake and Ice Cream blog listed in the November 2006 issue of Essence and I was a little jealous yet still intrigued about all the black blogs out there, filling a niche for folks searching about celebrity stuff. More power to you, Miss Dee, that's why I'm shouting out with the link.

I believe that's why my Lil' Wayne Kissing Baby blog entry is still one of my highest viewed pages, months after I blogged it. Black blogs can truly propser by getting the jump on stories that no one else is covering.

And since the form requires a reciprocal link back to to get listed on the black blogs forum, here it is...and thanks for including in your index of black blogs. I'm going to search for more...

No comments:

Paula Neal Mooney