Wednesday, December 13, 2006

$123.98 iPod Transmitter going for $17.99 Today

If you have an iPod , or plan on buying an a su-weet iPod like this soon, this Kensington Digital FM Radio and Transmitter for iPodseems like a can't-miss deal, seeing as though Amazon is slashing its price down $105.99 (85%) as of this writing.

Normally $123.98, the Kensington Digital FM Radio and Transmitter for iPod is $17.99 today.

I should start stocking up on deals like this and flipping them on eBay for profit so I can actually afford to buy an iPod.

Though I really want the point-and-shoot camcorder that I blogged about yesterday, I didn't buy it at $85.99, and now it's back up to $99 something. Hopefully it will go down in price again so I can snag one and be the coolest podcasting parent at this year's Christmas assemblies.

Bookmark or sign up for email updates to get more deals like this (and my ramblings) in your inbox.

Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Paula Neal Mooney