Friday, November 24, 2006

Will Zune put a dent in Ipod sales?

A month or two ago, I was blessed to e-chat with ex-Microsoft blogger extraordinaire, Robert Scoble of the 20+ million pageview blog, Scobleizer. Back then I asked him if the new Zune was better than the Ipod.

Here's what he said. And if you're thinking of buying a Zune for yourself or as a gift this Christmas, here are some accoutrements that can help Zune users download more stuff.

Seeing as though I don't own either a Zune or an Ipod yet -- only a freebie Gateway MP3 player that came along with our PC that I must've left in the bathroom too long and steamed up because it only holds 5 songs now -- I can't give my honest feedback till I make enough referral money to buy either one.

But if you own the new Zune, let me know how it's working for you.

Bookmark or blogroll me at and drop back in some day to see what I'm up to next. Blessings and love, Paula

, , , , , , , , ,

No comments:

Paula Neal Mooney