Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Earn more money blogging by blocking low-paying per click ads...


God bless those folks over at ProBlogger for this post about using AdsBlackList to block "made for adsense" sites created just to pay out pennies per click. I'll let you know when I earn more than the .21 cents my Google Adsense account is sitting at right now. I can just smell the big bucks rolling in!

Thanks for reading! Bookmark or blogroll me at http://www.paulamooney.blogspot.com/ and drop back in some day to see what I'm up to next. Blessings and love, Paula


Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Chris said...

Did you actually try it? I did surf over there and check out the list I was able to get, but have never seen any of those ads on my adsense, so I'm figuring I'm in good shape for now

Paula Neal Mooney said...

Yes, I tried it, and put close to 200 blocked sites on my list. But I read somewhere it can take about 12 to 24 hours or so for it all to take effect, so I'll check back soon and see what the old Google Adsense total is up to now...

Paula Neal Mooney