Tuesday, November 21, 2006

...and another thing about trade show booths...

...they have some pretty "show stopping" trade show graphics these days. Maybe, just maybe, if the trade show exhibits I went to during the '80s and '90s had table top to 20-foot stuff like this, I wouldn't have ditched the New Orleans conference and caught a Greyhound over to Tallahassee, Florida, to hang out with who's now my ex-husband.

Maybe I would have. I was an idiot back then.

Blog for money using Blogging Ads.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to bookmark or blogroll me at http://www.paulamooney.blogspot.com/ and drop back in some day to see what I'm up to next. Blessings and love, Paula



Convention Displays said...

Great post very informative. I have a website that your readers might interested it deals with the convention display industry and can be found at http://www.exhibe.com

Heather said...

Haha, yeah the booths have become pretty phenomenal. Trade Show Display technology is absolutely amazing these days!

Exhibition Stands said...

Some of the booths manufactured nowadays are amazing! It's more like visiting Disney Land than going to a trade show, you just don't know which way to look first!! But that is the whole idea, fresh, eye catching designs which will stick in the mind of a potential client

Paula Neal Mooney