Hello, I'm Paula Mooney

Check out my latest articles

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pregnant Woman Who Shot Herself in Stomach and Killed Baby Gets Acquitted

Tammy Skinner Shoots Herself in the Stomach, Kills Full-term Baby Girl and Gets Acquitted

I don't even feel anger over today's acquittal of Tammy Skinner, a poor black mother of two who shot herself in the stomach on the morning she was due to give birth to her third child.

All I feel is sinking sadness.

I can't help but wonder what this says about our nation, when a full-term baby can suffer an horrific death like this and have the murder case dismissed. I also wonder how this rock-bottom event will turn the tide against our "abortion culture" on Nov. 7...

Read the sad story here...

Tags: ,,,,,,,, ,,,,, ,,, ,,,,Parker, ,,, ,,,,



No comments:

Paula Neal Mooney