
Dooce Movie May Happen...
How cool is it to see that Dooce (aka "Mommy Blogger" Heather Armstrong) now earns $40,000 per month and just may be making Dooce.com the Movie?
I remember learning about Dooce waaaaaayyyy back when nearly two years ago (though she's been blogging since 2001) when there was the drama over her book lawsuit bruhaha -- and now look at Heather!
Though I haven't read her in a while, it's cool to see Dooce in movie talks...
Comments
It's Tish, hey there!
I already link to this page.
If you don't mind. Please link to my blog this URL
http://showbiznow.blogspot.com/
It's really encouraging to know that people actually make money from blogging. What I'd like to know is, a minimum of how many blogs do these people have?
Dooce is what it is because it was the FIRST.
If I were any of you, I wouldn't count on earning anything from blogging ... you can't even construct grammatically correct sentences!